Causes of bad health|Weather
People who suffer from an imbalance between water and fire energy can cause a person to become unhealthy. According to Heshoutang Natural Health, there are three causes of illness:
- Consumption of food & drink intake, work & leisure, heredity, and sex.
Among the elements of the weather are wind, cold, heat, dampness, dryness, and fire. There is natural and man-made weather. Moderate weather is the natural condition in which all living things can live. Extreme weather conditions could lead to harm.
- Wind is considered a fire toxin and very active.
- Wind is classified as both internal and external wind.
- External wind is from the weather. Internal wind is from one's body.
- External wind can open pores allowing people to sweat.
- External Wind mainly invades your body through the skin, head, upper and lower back.
- Wind can cause itchiness or pimples on the skin. The pimples turn red because the wind is a fire toxin.
- Wind can make joints painful, but the pain will wander due to its active characteristics.
- Wind causes shaking, vertigo, twitching of limbs, and muscle spasms from its active property.
- Wind most often occurs in the spring or in windy environments.
- Cold is a water toxin; it consumes fire energy.
- Cold will freeze the energy flow to create stagnation.
- Cold will freeze blood flow to produce blockage.
- Cold will cause different types of pain from its freezing property.
- Cold will cause energy to contract and cause cramps, closing of pores, and chills.
- Cold occurs mainly in the winter or in cold environments.
- Heat is a fire toxin and is hot.
- Heat will consume water energy and irritate people.
- Heat is always accompanied by dampness toxin.
- Heat occurs mainly in summer or in hot environments.
- Dampness is water toxin and consumes fire energy.
- Dampness is heavy, and heavy feelings are associated with it.
- Dampness makes stools greasy and sticky. If there is dampness in SS, people could develop dysentery; in KB, people could develop prostatitis and KB stones; in LG, people could develop hepatitis or gallstones; in joints, people could suffer arthritis.
- Dampness is the most difficult to eliminate than any other toxin.
- Dampness likes to attack the lower body and joints.
- Dampness occurs mainly in the late summer or in humid environments.
- Dryness consumes water energy.
- Dryness likes to attack the LL system. People will develop dry skin, dry cough, dry throat, and other related problems associated with the LL system.
- Dryness happens mainly in autumn or in dry environments
- Fire is a fire toxin. It consumes water energy.
- Fire likes to attack the upper body.
- Fire could develop internal wind and cause a person's body to shake.
- Fire could increase people's energy and blood flow, causing them to vomit blood or have bloody stools and red spots on their skin.
- Fire can disturb a person's consciousness.
- Fire can make acne, carbuncles, and ulcers.
- Fire occurs mainly in summer or in warmer environments.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.