Heshoutang Diagnosis Concepts|Phelgm
- Phlegm is generated from SS. Phlegm is stored in LL, joints, and other spaces of the body.
- Phlegm is normal stuff, such as LL is using phlegm for keeping the system clean, and joints and body spaces are using phlegm to supply nutrients. Phlegm is a natural substance that the LL uses to maintain a clean system, while joints and body spaces use it as a source of nutrients. When there is too much Phlegm, it can become a toxin and attack everywhere in the body.
- Phlegm is classified as two types: external phlegm and internal phlegm. External phlegm is stored in LL while internal phlegm is stored in joints and all other spaces of the body.
- Phlegm is from low fire energy, low water energy, energy stasis, or hot dampness toxin.
PHLEGM SHOWS POSSIBLE SYMPTOMS
- Vomiting with thin mucus: It shows SS fire energy is low and LG energy stasis.
- Cough with white, thin and clear phlegm: It shows Cold toxin in LL, and LL fire energy is low.
- Cough with yellow and sticky phlegm: It shows hot toxin in LL, and LL water energy is low.
- Cough with white and sticky phlegm: It shows cold toxin for too long a time & LL fire energy is low.
- Runny nose: It shows cold toxin in LL and LL fire energy is low.
- Stool with mucus: It shows cold/hot dampness toxin in the LL System.
- Runny nose: Cold toxin in LL and LL fire energy low.
- Stool with mucus: Dampness toxin in KB system.
- Uncontrollable salivation.
- Self talking without knowing it.
- On Tongue: Thick and white and watery tongue coating.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment