How your lung system works
Lung & Large intestine system (LL) dominates sorrow/sadness. Too much sorrow will harm LL.
- Breathing and airways are controlled by LL. Breathing includes inhaling and exhaling. In order to "inhale", the KB (Kidney & Bladder System) must cooperate. If "inhale" is difficult, we need to take care of KB at the same time; if "exhale" is difficult, we generally take care of LL.
- LL receives nutrients and energy from SS (Stomach & Spleen System). At this point, we can say that SS supports it.
- LL converts venous blood into arterial blood for use throughout the body by bringing in fresh air and releasing dirty air.
- LL controls the orifices that take air into the body. It opens (for detox) and closes (for protection) in order to keep the body functioning normally.
- LL is connected to the throat and nose; throat and nose problems are LL problems.
- LL keeps lungs moist and clean by managing phlegm and mucus.
- LL distributes nutrients and energy throughout the body and supports the proper function of KB.
Lung & Large Intestine System dominates sorrow/sadness. Mild sorrow/sadness shows your LL system is working properly, too much cry will consume a lot of LL system energy to make people short of breath, from this point, we can build up the connection between sorrow/sadness and LL system.
LL controls breathing and airways. Breathing includes inhaling and exhaling. In order to "inhale", KB(Kidney & Bladder System) must cooperate by taking air down to finish inhaling. If "inhale" is difficult, we need to find out the KB problem and deal with it; if "exhale" is difficult, we generally will take care of LL.
SS(Stomach & Spleen System) will absorb energy and nutrients and deliver up to LL by venous system, on this point, we say LL receives support from SS and also that is how LL connects with SS. If SS has problems, it will affect LL through this channel, if LL has problems, it will affect SS through this channel too.
LL converts venous blood into arterial blood for use throughout the body by bringing in fresh air: there is oxygen in the air, oxygen will oxidize venous blood, once venous blood is oxidized, it will become arterial blood. Venous blood can not be used by your body, while arterial blood can be supplied to every organ through the arterial system. LL will release dirty air from your body too through exhalation. At this point, LL is one of the channels of your body for detoxification.
LL controls the orifices that take air into the body. It opens for detox and closes for protection, at this point, we can say your skin can breathe too. The toxin in the air could invade your body or your LL through orifices, that is how flu happens. To avoid or reduce chances for you to catch flu, you need to avoid showing in the environment with wind, cold and even showers.
LL is connected to the throat and nose; throat and nose problems are LL problems, when we are dealing with nose and throat problems, we need to take care of LL system energy, for instance, if people have painful, red and inflamed throat, we need to use Throat Clear Pill(TCP Capsule) to clear throat, we need to combine with Lung Water Pill(LWP Capsule) to help TCP work.
LL keeps lungs moist and clean by managing phlegm and mucus. Phlegm/mucus is a way for LL to moist and detox the system, if phlegm/mucus is too much, it can block LL system, we have Phlegm Pill(PP Capsule) which is cold property for cleaning too much yellow, sticky phlegm out, Phlegm Pro Pill(PPP Capsule) which is hot property for too much thin, clear and white phlegm out.
LL distributes nutrients and energy throughout the body and supports the proper function of KB.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.